- Only current U.P. students, faculty and employees have borrowing privileges
- Some online databases containing e-journals and e-books can be accessed outside of the campus
- Get remote access accounts at the Entrance/Exit desk
Printing & Photocopying
- Laser printing from UPCED computers costs Php5.00/page
- The Library has a photocopier in the main reading room. Photocopying costs Php0.75/page
- New library materials are regularly displayed in the display area of the Library and New Acquisitions List is sent to faculty members via email
- Table of Contents of current journals are posted on the bulletin board
- Free access to internet is available to U.P. faculty, students and staff with laptops
- Noteworthy newspaper articles on education and related subjects are displayed on the board
- The Library facilitates interlibrary loan for books not available in the Education Library.
- The Library issues referral letters to its students who want to use other libraries.
- There are 6 computers for online public access catalog, 2 for in-house databases and 6 for online searching of other databases
- Hits: 631